Sunday, March 4, 2007

Volleyball Tournament at MAC Univeristy

This morning I got up early so I could get picked up by friend's mom to go watch the last bit of a volleyball tournament at Mac University in Hamilton, Ontario. My friend goes to school there and his mom just lives up the road so I tagged along lol.

There were 4 games today, the last being the final/"gold medal round." The two last teams competing for the gold were a university form Winnipeg against a university from Alberta. The set-up was best 3 out of 5 games, and they ended up playing all five games. It was some intense volleyball (not sure how many fans of volleyball are there) but, it was great to watch.


One thing that surprised me was the amount of missed serves. Either the serves were going out or into the net...and it wasn't just once or twice, it was happening a lot. I know my coach would've killed us if we lost that many serves. Overall it was great to watch some real university volleyball live. I'm so tired though I'm ready for bed....and it's only 9:10 PM lol.

No comments:

Advertise on My Blog!